Currently, you can only add social profiles from Later on the Web. Changes to social profiles can only be made by the Primary Account Owner.
Adding Social Profiles:
- Sign into Later on the web
- Click Settings
- Locate the Group that you'd like to add your social profile to and click Details
Note: If you're on a free plan you will be managing all your social profiles in one group. To better manage your social profiles on a paid plan, check out our Groups guide.
3. Once you're in the right group, click Add Social Profile
4. Follow the prompts and you're done!
Please note: Pop up blockers can mess with Later's ability to get authorization from a social network, especially Facebook! Please make sure to disable your pop-up blocker before attempting to add a social network!
If you are having trouble connecting your Facebook Page, please check out this help guide.
Remove A Social Profile
- Sign into Later on the Web
- Go to Settings
- Locate the Group you'd like to remove your social profile from and click Details
- Click Remove next to the relevant social profile and then confirm the removal