Important: Video is only available to Paid Plans.
Notes on Using Later Video Upload:
- Size: Add videos up to 512 Mb in size
- Length: We only limit you on size (512Mb) but Instagram requires all videos to be between 3 and 60 seconds
- Aspect Ratio: For auto publishing videos the aspect ratio of the video must be between 4:5 to 1.91:1
- Posting: Videos can be Auto Published or published through mobile Notifications.
- Number: Unlimited uploads (one video post is equivalent to one post)
- GIF's: Instagram does not support GIFs, but you can add them to your media library to post on Twitter.
- Edits: When scheduling video content you will be able to trim your video by dragging it onto your Calendar, clicking the Edit option on the top left hand side of the scheduler, and then trimming the video as desired.
- Cover Photo: When using Auto Publish, you will be able to select the video's cover photo by dragging the video onto your Calendar, clicking Thumbnail Cover, choosing the desired frame, and then selecting Update Cover.
Note: We support most video formats ex. MP4's, QuickTime, 3GP, AAC, AVI and MPEG-2 etc.
Important: Some users have experienced issues uploading MOV files. If you experience any issues, please try converting the file to one of the supported file types listed above.
Troubleshooting Video Uploading Issues:
If you are having troubles uploading your video to Later, here are some steps you can take to troubleshoot the issue:
- If you are uploading from Drive or Dropbox - download the video to your computer first, and try uploading the video from your desktop
- Try uploading in another browser
- Ensure that you do not have a pop-up blocker on your browser, as this can interfere with video uploads
- Ensure your video is not exported as an Apple Pro Res
- Test your internet connection - you can test the strength of your internet connection here. Upload speeds under 10mbps indicate an internet connection that is too weak to upload videos.