Looking to schedule on the go? Here's how to schedule Instagram posts from the iOS app!
Step 1: Go to your Media Library
- From the Media tab you can access your photos and videos
- Or you can upload media by tapping the + button
Step 2: Schedule your Post
- Find the media item you want to schedule - you can schedule both used and unused media
- Select the media item and click Create Post.
- Select the profile you'd like to schedule for
- You can add your caption, edit your Crop, Saved Captions and Linkin.bio link
- Once you're done editing, tap the Next button and choose whether you'd like it to be auto published, or select the date and time to schedule
Schedule Multi-Photo Post to Instagram (Carousel)
You can also schedule Multi-photo posts from your Later mobile app!
- From the Media tab hit Select
- Choose the photos you want to add to your carousel post
- Hit Create Post
- Rearrange the order of the photos, add a caption, crop etc
Now publish your multi-photo posts!
Important: Multi-photo posts cannot be auto published to Instagram so make sure to go through Later's mobile notification to publish. Video posts can be scheduled to Auto Publish through the web.