With Later, you can schedule and publish videos. You can now Auto Publish videos as well!
- Videos are only available on paid plans.
- Videos can be Auto Published or published via a mobile Notification.
- Select your video cover while scheduling from Later on desktop or during video publishing via mobile notifications
- When uploading your video, keep these guidelines in mind.
- Drag and drop your video from your side library into your Calendar.
- Add your caption and adjust the time/date of the video.
- Select Auto or Send Notification.
- Click Save.
Auto Publishing videos:
Videos scheduled for Auto Publishing must be within Instagram’s limitations:
- 3 - 60 seconds in length.
- the aspect ratio of the video must be between 4:5 to 1.91:1.
Publishing videos via Notification:
Follow these steps to publish a video to Instagram from a notification sent from Later:
- Open the Notification sent from Later to your mobile device.
- Click Open in Instagram
- On iOS, Instagram will open to your camera. Click Library. Your video will be the first in line. On Android, Instagram will open to your video.
- Adjust your video's aspect ratio by clicking the arrow icon in the left corner.
- Next you can add Filters, Trim the video, or select the Cover.
- Finally, add your caption by pasting from your clipboard.
- Click Share!