Later’s new and improved Instagram Analytics let you monitor trends in your Instagram’s overall performance, measure weekly and monthly growth, and discover which of your posts are driving the most engagement. Plus, if you’ve designed a shoppable Instagram feed with Linkin.bio, you can track the total number of visits and clicks to your website from Instagram!
- This feature is available for Instagram business profiles only, and can only be accessed on the web, not on mobile.
- Your Instagram Analytics' data will become consistent from the time you upgrade onwards. Analytics data is collected for 3 months.
- Please note that not all Analytics data will be displayed for users on Later’s free plan, including impressions, reach, and saves in the Post Performance tab. To access all of the analytics data we offer, upgrade to a paid plan and ensure that you have an Instagram Business profile connected
Access Your Analytics Dashboard:
From the left side menu go to your Analytics page. You can switch which social profile's analytics you are viewing at the top of the page:
Note: Analytics are only available for Instagram and Pinterest
Overview Instagram Analytics on Later:
Free plans get access to a basic Analytics Dashboard with a highlight of the top 5 best performing posts out of your last 30 posts. The basic analytics dashboard includes:
- total number of posts made on the profile
- current follower count and the number of accounts you follow
- a highlight of your top 5 best performing posts with the number of likes and comments
Paid plans get access to an Instagram Analytics Overview Dashboard with increased insights, engagement, performance, and follower growth information. Later's Instagram Analytics have an adjustable date selector, so you can narrow down which posts you see!
Here's a comprehensive list of what's included in the Instagram Analytics Overview Dashboard:
Profile Growth & Discovery
- Profile clicks
- Website clicks
- Linkin.bio clicks
Note: Instagram Analytics users will also retain the free analytics features.
You'll receive an extra engagement rate figure in your top 5 performing posts area.
The engagement rate is calculated by adding your likes and comments on a post, divided by the number of followers you had when posted. To make it easy, engagement = (likes + comments) / followers.
Audience Instagram Analytics (Paid Plans Only):
Followers Online Activity
Take a look at your followers online activity to determine when they're most likely to engage with your content.
Understand your audience demographics based on gender and age.
Location & Language
See where your audience live and what languages they speak.
Post Performance Instagram Analytics (Paid Plans Only):
See the performance details for your posts over time. Click the Details button to view performance charts for each post.
- Post date
- Linkin.bio clicks
Story Performance Instagram Analytics (Paid Plans Only):
See the performance details for your stories over time.
Click the Details button to view performance charts for each story. Discover your story’s performance over a 24 hour period from the time it was published.
Hashtag Analytics (Business Plans Only):
- Hashtag Analytics are offered for Instagram only.
- This does not include hashtags used in Instagram Story or Video posts.
- This includes the first 30 hashtags from each post and its comments.
- A maximum of 50 posts will be displayed for the last 30 days.
- Hashtag stats are based on the median of the data collected.
Click the Details button to view a hashtag's post performance, usage frequency, details, and stats!
Missing some of your Analytics data? Check out this guide on why that might be.