Setting up your Linkin.bio and Shopify integration is a simple two step process, and a great way to make social selling easy with the click of a button!
Note: Later's Shopify integration is available on all of Later's paid business plans, from Premium up. Check out our plans here.
Step 1: Grant Later Permission
- Log into Later on the web and select Linkin.bio from the tabs on the left side of the screen.
- From there, select the blue "Connect Shopify Store" button on the right side of your screen:
3. A pop-up window will open asking you to select "Open Setup Guide" -- this will open the Shopify setup guide in a new tab of your browser. You can use this option to setup your Shopify account!
4. Next, enter your Shopify store name in the relevant field, and hit "Connect Shopify Store":
5. Hit "Finish Setup".
Step 2: Make Products Available to Later from Shopify
- Login to your Shopify admin account.
- Select "Products" from the left hand side bar:
3. Select "All Products" underneath the Products section on the left.
4. Tick the box for all products in the header to choose everything, or select just those you'd like to grand Later access to.
5. Next, select the Actions dropdown, and choose "Make products available".
6. Select "Linkin.bio by Later" and click "Make products available".
7. Add Shopify links to your Linkin.bio posts and tag products as you wish!
For more information on how to select which products you'd like to make available on your sales channels, follow this helpful guide by Shopify.