- To add a Facebook Business Page to Later, you need to be an Admin or Editor of that page. Learn how to check your Page role.
- You won’t be able to add a Facebook Page if you don’t grant Later all the necessary permissions.
Step 1: Remove Later from Your Facebook Apps
- Log in to the Facebook account that’s an Admin of your Facebook Page.
- Go to Settings > Business Integrations.
- Check off Later and click Remove.
- Do not check off the box to delete posts published by Later.
- Click Remove to confirm.
Step 2: Add Your Facebook Page to Later
- Make sure you’re logged into the Facebook profile that’s an Admin for the Facebook Page you want to add.
- In Later on the web, click the + symbol to add a Facebook profile.
- Click Continue as.
- When prompted to give Facebook access to Later, click Choose What You Allow.
- Expand all sections and make sure all permissions have been granted. Do not uncheck any permissions.
- Select the Facebook Page you want to add to Later.