Add links or tag products in Instagram posts to build a separate Linkin.bio landing page that looks just like your Instagram feed. Direct your audience to the right content and product pages right from the link in your Instagram bio!
- Linkin.bio Pro is only available on Later Business Plans.
- Linkin.bio is not the same as Instagram's product tagging feature. It does not tag your posts right on your Instagram profile.
- Linkin.bio can only be set up from Later on the web.
- Your Linkin.bio page URL is based on your Instagram username and will change if you change your username.
- You can add 1 to 5 links to a single post.
How Linkin.bio Pro works:
- Build a clickable, shoppable, landing page that looks like your Instagram feed by adding links to Instagram posts.
- Add links to Instagram posts while scheduling with Later through the web or mobile apps.
- Add links to published Instagram posts through the Linkin.bio management page on the web.
- Connect your Shopify store to Later and start tagging your Shopify products to your Linkin.bio page.
Step 1: Set up Linkin.bio Pro
- Go to Later on the web.
- Go to the Group that has the Instagram profile you want to set up Linkin.bio for.
- On the left, go to Linkin.bio.
Go through the Linkin.bio setup wizard:
- In the setup wizard, hit Setup to get started.
- Customize your button text. This button will show up at the top right corner of your Linkin.bio page. “Visit Website” is the default but you can change this.
- Add a link to your button. We recommend linking to your website’s homepage, but you can add any link you want.
- Enable or disable the hero image. This is an enlarged image of your last published photo to highlight your most recent post.
Step 2: Link your Instagram Posts
- On your Linkin.bio management page, select the post you want to add a link to.
- Scheduled posts have a clock icon.
- Published posts have no icon.
- Linked posts say LINKED.
- Unlinked posts are grayed out.
2. Add a single link in the Linkin.bio field or add multiple links by selecting MORE LINK OPTIONS.
3. Optional: Connect your Shopify store to tag your products.
4. Hit Add to Linkin.bio to save your link.
Tip: After you’ve added your links, click View Linkin.bio Page to see what your Linkin.bio page looks like!
Note: You can also add links to scheduled posts from your Calendar.
Step 3: Add your Linkin.bio URL to your Instagram Bio
Add your Linkin.bio URL to your Instagram bio so your audience can click through or shop on your Linkin.bio page.
- On your Linkin.bio management page, select Share Link.
- Hit Copy to copy your Linkin.bio link.
- Go to your profile on Instagram and hit Edit Profile.
- In the Website field, paste your copied Linkin.bio link.
Note: If you already have a website link on your Instagram profile page, replace it with your Linkin.bio link. Remember that your Linkin.bio page has a button that redirects visitors to a page of your choice.
Step 4 (Optional): Enable Google Analytics UTM Tracking
If you already use Google Analytics to track conversion and sales, enable Later’s UTM tracking to make things easier.
- On your Linkin.bio management page, select Advanced.
- Enable UTM Tracking.
Important: If you’re already adding your own UTM parameters to links, don’t enable Later's UTM tracking. This will interfere with the tracking.
Use Linkin.bio Analytics to monitor the clicks and visits your Linkin.bio page generates over time.