Later offers Pinterest scheduling to help keep your visual content beautiful, consistent, and hands-free. Once you’ve connected your Pinterest account, you can begin scheduling, measuring, and optimizing your Pins with Later.
How does Pinterest Scheduling Work?
- Pins that you schedule with Later will automatically post to your Pinterest account
- A Pinterest board must be selected in order for you to schedule a Pin
- You can schedule images to any Pinterest account
- Pinterest video scheduling is available on paid plans for Pinterest business accounts
- Post limits: free plans have 30 Pinterest posts per month, while paid plans have unlimited Pinterest posts. Pinterest posts are counted separately from other platforms!
Step 1: Connect your Pinterest Account
Important: If you have multiple Groups in your Later account, make sure that you’re in the right Group before connecting your Pinterest account.
- From Later on the Web, click the + symbol at the top of your calendar
2. Select Pinterest and enter your login information to complete the connection
Step 2: Schedule A Week of Pins
1. From your calendar page, select your Pinterest profile.
2. Drag and drop an image from your media library onto your content calendar to schedule it at that date and time
3. Important: You must select the board that you want to post your Pin to. You can search your boards by name, or simply scroll through the list.
4. Crop your photo, enter a Pin title and description, and add a link.
Important: Later can only connect to public Pinterest boards, not secret boards! Make sure that the board you want to post to is set to Public!
5. Adjust the scheduled time if needed, and hit Save to schedule your Pin.
After you've published a Pin, you can check your Pinterest Analytics to see how your Pin is performing!