Invite team members to collaborate in an Access Group, or restrict team member access to specific Access Groups.
Remember, your team members will only have access to the photos, videos and social profiles connected to the Access Groups you invite them to.
Note: Initially, your default Access Group will be accessible to all of your team members. If you have sensitive media in your default Access Group, make sure to remove team members from the Social Profiles & Access Groups Admin page.
Important: Make sure you are aware of which Instagram login is set as the admin user for your account. This will help prevent team members accidentally making changes to your account if they login as admin without knowing.
To change this, please:
- Go to Settings > Social Profiles & Access Groups
- Locate the relevant Access Group and click Details
- Click Edit next to the Instagram profile
- Go to the login tab and set a user for that Instagram profile
Alternatively, you can disable Instagram sign in by choosing "none" for Instagram login which would force your team member to sign in with the team member email you invited them with.
How to invite a new Team Member:
- Go to Later on the web
- Go to Settings > Team Members
- Click Add Team Member
4. Enter the team member's name and email
5. Complete this process by clicking Send Invite
Now wait for your teammate to receive an invite email to create a login
Add Team Members to an Access Group:
If you're on a paid plan you can invite specific team members to join an Access Group.
- Go to Settings > Social Profiles & Groups
- Click Details next to the Access Group that you'd like to invite a Team Member to
- Select the Team Members tab
- Next click Assign Team Members
- Finally, select Assign beside the name of the team member you’d like to invite to this Access Group