In this Article:
Want to sign in to Later through Instagram? Follow these quick steps to enable Instagram sign in.
- Only the account owner can enable Instagram sign in.
- If you don’t have Instagram sign in enabled, you can sign in with your Later email and password instead.
- If you created a Later account with Instagram, Instagram sign in will be enabled for that Instagram profile, unless you disable it.
Why Instagram Sign In is Disabled
If you can’t sign in to Later through Instagram, that means Instagram sign in hasn’t been enabled for your Instagram profile. You can:
- Sign in with your email and password: If you don’t know the email linked to your Later account, check your inbox for Later emails, receipts, or support to find out. Forgot your password? Reset it.
- Enable Instagram sign in: Follow the steps below to enable Instagram sign in. Only the account owner can enable this.
Enabling Instagram Sign In
- In Later on the web, go to Settings > Social Profiles & Groups.
- Go to the Access Group that has the Instagram profile you want to sign in with.
- Click Edit next to the Instagram profile you want to sign in with.
- Under Login Becomes User, select the team member you’d like to be signed in as when you sign in with this Instagram profile.
Note: To disable Instagram sign in, select None under Login Becomes User.