We’ve all asked ourselves the same question-- why doesn’t Instagram allow Auto Publishing?
Well friends, the time has finally come, and we couldn’t be more excited!
Instagram recently released a new version of their API (Application Program Interface) that allows Instagram business profiles to automatically publish single image and video posts.
You can now auto publish to Instagram from Later! Hurray!
How does Auto Publishing work?
- You must have an Instagram business profile set up to Auto Publish
- Only single image posts and video posts can be Auto Published
- Image and video posts must be must be Square mode, Portrait or Landscape 4:5 to 1.91:1 aspect ratio
- Multi-photo (carousel) posts will still be required to publish via a mobile notification
- User Tags and geo-locations can only be used on Auto Publish posts
- First comments cannot be Auto Published.
First you'll need to make sure to enable Auto Publishing from Later.
If you have any questions about auto publishing please get in touch with our customer happiness team firstname.lastname@example.org