Instagram business profiles can automatically publish single image and video posts to Instagram via Later 🎉 To access Auto Publishing for Instagram:
- Your Instagram business profile needs to be connected to a Facebook business page
- You must have admin or editor permissions to the associated Facebook business page to enable Auto Publish
If you would like to learn more about Auto Publishing and how it works, check out this guide.
Enabling Auto Publish:
If you haven’t already switched to an Instagram business profile, now is the time. Only Instagram business profiles can access Auto Publishing. Follow these quick steps to get set up.
If you already have an Instagram business profile, It is important to note you will need admin permissions to the Facebook Business page connected to your Instagram business profile.
Steps to enable Auto Publishing:
- Go to Later.com from your desktop
- From your account go to Settings, and then to your Social Profiles & Groups page.
- Go into the Group that contains the profile you want to set up for Auto Publishing
- Next to your Instagram profile, click “Connect Business Profile”
- This will prompt you to login to Facebook → log in to the Facebook profile with admin permissions to the Facebook page connected to your Instagram business profile
- When prompted to give Facebook access to Later, click Choose what you allow and grant Later all permissions to all your Pages:
This should enable Auto Publishing for your Instagram profile.
Change Posts to Auto Publish
Once you enable Auto Publishing, moving forward any post you schedule in the future will default to Auto Publish!
To switch your scheduled posts from notification to Auto Publish, go to your Instagram calendar, open each post and switch from Notification post to Auto Publish.