In this Article:
- Tagging users and locations is only available on Later's paid plans.
- You can tag users and locations when scheduling through Later on the web and Later’s mobile apps.
- Users can only be tagged in single image Auto Publish posts.
- Locations can be tagged in single image and video Auto Publish posts.
- Only public Instagram profiles can be tagged due to Instagram limitations.
- Users can’t be tagged in video posts due to Instagram limitations.
- Tagging users and locations is not available for Facebook posts.
Tagging Users in Instagram Posts
- In Later on the web, create a post.
- Click + Tag People at the bottom of your image.
- Click anywhere on your image to choose the location of the user tag.
- Under Instagram User, type in the username you want to tag.
- Click Save User Tag.
- After tagging all the users you want, click Done.
Important: Due to Instagram limitations, Later can’t autocomplete or spellcheck usernames. Please double-check the spelling of the username before saving. Private Instagram accounts can’t be tagged.
Tip: To mention a user in an Instagram post, simply add their @username to your post caption.
Adding Locations to Instagram Posts
- In Later on the web, create a post (or open a post on your Calendar).
- Click Add Location under the image.
- Start typing in the location and select the right one.
- Save your post.