Benefits of switching to a Business Instagram Profile:
- Auto Publish Instagram posts
- Instagram Analytics
- User & Location tagging (available on paid plans)
- Reply to Instagram comments (available on most paid plans)
How to switch to a Business Instagram Profile:
- Open the Instagram app.
- Tap your profile icon in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Tap the three line icon in the top right corner of your profile screen ☰.
- Tap Settings at the bottom of the screen.
- Scroll down and tap Switch to Business Profile.
The next screen will ask you to connect your Facebook page and then confirm your business email address.
Tip: Make sure your Instagram profile is set to Public. If your profile is set to Private, you won't be able to switch to a Business Instagram Profile.
What if I don’t have a Facebook Business Page?
No problem! If you don’t have a Facebook Business Page to verify your Instagram Business Profile, you’ll notice Instagram offers the option “Create a New Facebook Page." Tap this to name the Facebook Business Page and select its category.
My Facebook Business Page isn’t listed or won’t connect.
If you're having troubles connecting your Facebook Business Page, follow these steps!