Use Later’s Tags feature to find images and videos you've been tagged in on Instagram. Then add the media to your library and repost it to your feed.
- Tags is only available on Later's Business plans.
- Tags is only available for Instagram business profiles.
- This feature is not supported through our iOS and Android mobile apps.
- You can collect single images, videos, and carousel posts from public Instagram posts you’re tagged in.
- Tags does not include Instagram Stories you're tagged in.
- Remember to abide by Instagram's Community Guidelines.
Get Started with Tags
- In Later on the web, make sure you’re in the Group you want to collect media from Tags for.
- Go to Collect Media > Tags.
- Make sure the correct Instagram profile has been selected.
- Click Get Started, agree to the Guidelines, and click Agree & Continue.
Collect Media from Instagram Posts You’re Tagged In
- In Tags, select the post you want to collect.
- Click Add to Library.
Note: The username, caption, and hashtags from the original post will be added to your Notes so you can credit the content owner.
Important: Due to Instagram’s API limitations, @mentions of other users in the original caption won’t include the “@” in your Notes. Be sure to add the “@” if you want to re-mention users in your repost.
Note: Posts you’re tagged in are sorted by the date of the original Instagram post and the date you were tagged. If you were recently tagged in an old post, this post will show up in your Tags under the original post date among newer posts.
Find Media Collected from Tags in Your Library
- Go to your side library.
- Select Show Filters at the top.
- Under System Labels select the tagged media label.
- Media collected from Tags will be shown.
When you’re ready to repost, select a media item and schedule it.
Reminder: Always ask for permission to repost content that you don’t own.