If you are getting started or just need a little refresher, the Later Getting Started Guide is just what you need. We’ll walk you through scheduling, publishing and all the key features of Later to make sure you get the most out of your account.
Later is the easiest and safest way for you and your team to schedule, publish and manage multiple accounts. Best of all we have an entirely free plan.
As you are getting up to speed, here are the 2 most important things you need to know about Later:
1. Plan Your Week From Your Computer
Later helps you plan your entire week (or month) from your computer so you don’t need to think about Instagram all week. Upload your photos or videos from the computer to Later on the web, drag your post on your content calendar, edit the crop, and add your caption and hashtags
Here are some cool features of using Later on the Web:
- Spend less time scheduling posts with our Quick Schedule Feature
- Control the aesthetic of your Instagram feed with our Visual Instagram Planner
- Source community content through our Search and Repost tool
2. Verify and publish your Instagram posts with the Later Mobile App
When the scheduled time comes, Later will send you a mobile notification to help you post to Instagram safely. Once you open the mobile notification you’ll be prompted to open the media in Instagram - we’ll pass the photo or video to Instagram so it is ready to post . We even copy your caption to your clipboard, so you just need to tap the caption area and hit paste.
Need more help or having problems scheduling and publishing to Instagram using Later? Follow our detailed step by step guide
Get more out of Later
Once you are a pro at scheduling and planning out your Instagram content with Later, here are some other features we think you’ll like:
- Make scheduling on multiple platforms a breeze with Media Notes
- Add a group of your most used hashtags with Saved Captions
- Optimize your Instagram with Later Analytics
Looking for information on free, premium and business plans? Have a look here.
Ever need help, we’ve got an extensive help area, a great blog on Instagram marketing and visual content marketing, and of course you can always get in touch with our amazing team via email or twitter.