With Later's media library you can bulk upload your media (videos and images) in high resolution, including landscape and portrait images.
Recommended for Notification Posts:
- Instagram's recommend image size is 1080x1080 px, however we do support images as small as 640 x 640 px
- With a free plan you can upload a media item 5 MB in size.
- Paid plans will be 20 MB
- PNG (best for Graphics) and JPG (best for photographs) formats
Required for Instagram Auto Publish posts:
These are Instagram's limitations.
- Maximum file size: 8MB
- We support JPEG, PNG, BMP, and non-animated GIFs
- Must be within a 4:5 to 1.91:1 aspect ratio range
- Minimum resolution: 150x150 (lower resolutions will be scaled up to the minimum)
- Maximum resolution: 1920x1080 (higher resolutions will be scaled down to the maximum)
Note: On Instagram, you can share photos and videos with aspect ratios between 1.91:1and 4:5. In grid view on your profile, photos shared as a portrait or landscape will appear as a center-cropped square.