- Notes are text only (though emoji-friendly 😀).
- Notes do not occupy a day but a 1 hour time slot.
- Calendar Notes must be made in your Calendar's Week view.
- The max character limit is 2,500.
- Notes can be viewed by all members in a Group.
- If you have multiple profiles connected within one Group, Calendar Notes will be displayed on every social profile’s calendar.
In your Calendar's Week view, right-click to create a Calendar Note.
Add your text & emojis and click Save.
To edit or delete a note click into it and change the text or click Discard Note.
- Once created, Calendar Notes can be dragged & dropped to other time slots or days.
- Calendar Notes can be viewed in both the Week and Month Calendar views.
- In the Month view, click the note icon to view all the Calendar Notes saved to a particular day.
- Select Copy to Clipboard to copy your Calendar Note, then paste it as a caption when scheduling content!