- Videos are only available on paid plans
- Videos must be published via a mobile notification. Instagram does not allow videos to be Auto Published
- You can select the video thumbnail right before you publish to Instagram once you open the post in Instagram!
With Later, you can schedule and publish videos.
When uploading your video, keep in mind the guidelines for publishing videos with Later.
- Drag and drop your video from your side library into your Calendar.
- Add your caption and adjust the time/date of the video.
- Click Save.
As Videos only publish as Notifications, this will be your only option.
Here are the steps to publish a video to Instagram from a notification sent from Later:
- Open the mobile Notification sent from Later to your mobile device.
- Click 'Open in Instagram'.
- On iOS, Instagram will open to your camera. Click Library. Your video will be the first in line.
On Android, Instagram will open to your video.
- Adjust your video's aspect ratio by clicking the arrow icon in the left corner.
- Next you can add Filters, Trim the video, or select the Cover.
- Finally, add your caption by pasting from your clipboard.
- Click Share!