Important: Video is only available to Paid Plans.
Notes on Using Later Video Upload:
- Size: Add videos up to 512 Mb in size
- Length: We only limit you on size (512Mb) but Instagram requires all videos to be between 3 and 60 seconds
- Posting: Video posts need to be published through notification posting
- Number: unlimited uploads (one video post is equivalent to one post)
- GIF's: Instagram does not support GIFs, but you can add them to your media library to post on Twitter and Facebook
- Edits: Later does not have the ability to edit videos, however you can edit your video length, adjust sound, select the cover photo and add filters within the Instagram app.
Note: We support most video formats ex. MP4's, QuickTime, 3GP, AAC, AVI and MPEG-2 etc
Important: Some users have experienced issues uploading MOV files. If you experience any issues, please try converting the file to one of the supported file types listed above.
Troubleshooting Video Uploading Issues:
If you are having troubles uploading your video to Later, here are some steps you can take to troubleshoot the issue:
- If you are uploading from Drive or Dropbox - download the video to your computer first, and try uploading the video from your desktop
- Try uploading in another browser
- Ensure that you do not have a pop-up blocker on your browser, as this can interfere with video uploads
- Ensure your video is not exported as an Apple Pro Res
- Test your internet connection - you can test the strength of your internet connection here. Upload speeds under 10mbps indicate an internet connection that is too weak to upload videos.