Invite team members to collaborate in a group or restrict access to specific groups.
Remember, your team members will only have access to the photos, videos and social profiles connected to the group(s) you invite them to.
Note: Initially, your default group will be accessible to all of your team members. If you have sensitive media in your default group make sure to remove team members from the Social Profiles & Groups Admin page.
Important: Make sure you are aware of which Instagram login is set as the admin user for your account. This will help prevent team members accidentally making changes to your account if they login as admin without knowing.
To change this, please:
- Go to Settings
- Go to Social Profiles & Groups
- Go to your Group
- Click the profile
- Go to the login tab and set a user for that Instagram profile
Alternatively, you can disable Instagram sign in by choosing "none" for Instagram login which would force your team member to sign in with the team member email you invited them with.
How to invite a new Team Member:
1. Go to Later on the web and select Account Settings and go to Team Members
2. Click Add Team Member
3. Enter the team member's Name and Email (this will be their login email)
4. Send the Invite by clicking Invite Team Member
Now wait for your teammate to receive an Invite Email to create a login password
Add Team Members to a Group:
If you're on a paid plan you can invite specific team members to join a group.
- From the Social Profiles & Group Admin page, select the Team Members tab
- Next click Add Team Members
- Finally, select Add beside the name of the team member you’d like to invite to this group