Only the primary owner of the Later account has access to the account billing information, adding/removing social profiles and team members, and can connect mobile devices to receive mobile notifications.
How to tell if you’re the primary account owner.
From your account settings in Later on the web you’ll have access to:
- Change profile information, which includes the email/password credentials
- See account billing information
- Download invoices and preview receipts
- Add/ remove team members
- Connect mobile devices and set up push notifications
- Upgrade/ downgrade paid accounts
- Delete your account
NOTE: If you're the primary account owner and have trouble seeing the additional categories in your account settings this may be a result of you signing in with the wrong primary email credentials or Instagram account.